Fill My 5 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
absolutangel04 said:
OK. Thanks for the site! I am going to pm severum mamma too because I think her or HN1 said they had some dwarf crays in qt. But, maybe I am crazy and just imagining posts....

Side note, didn't you say you bred white/albino afd's in a different thread?

They do sell CPO's. If they are out, since I know they just sold a bunch of them, bob's usually has those as well.

I do breed albino ADF's as well as dwarf crays, but I'm not ready to ship just yet. I need to order some supplies and then I can list some stuff for sale ;)

jetajockey said:
pygmy sunfish are a lot like scarlet badis as far as care goes, they are fine at room temp but are a serious pain to transition over to flake food.

Yeah I've often thought that too. Even their behaviors are similar. I've had much better luck getting my scarlet badis to eat flake though. I still can't even get my pygmy sunfish to take a lot of frozen foods.

They do sell CPO's. If they are out, since I know they just sold a bunch of them, bob's usually has those as well.

I do breed albino ADF's as well as dwarf crays, but I'm not ready to ship just yet. I need to order some supplies and then I can list some stuff for sale ;)
Ok.
Somebody on a different thread said that that white ADF don't exist, and I was pretty sure you said you had bred them. Thats all. Just making sure I wasn't making up posts in my head. ;)

Yeah it says all over the net that they don't exist. I've seen them in several shops lately so I think it's going to be a more common thing. I'm not sure if maybe there is something that makes them not true albino's, but they look albino. If you haven't seen one, a couple of us posted pics of ours towards the end of this thread: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f72/frog-id-help-170205.html

I just stocked my 5.5g with a dwarf puffer. I also heard they are hit or miss with shrimp, so I bought a couple ghost shrimp... Definitely was a hit. As in it bit off all their eyes. >.< but he's a really cute little guy! Needless to say though, I took out all the surviving shrimp because I felt really guilty. They will be going in a nice 10 or 40g home now. =)

Back
Top Bottom