Filter Advice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

musicmarn1

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey Guys, trying to find the articles, posts, forums that discuss filters and only coming up with a few - Id like to find a list of the best filters for a 30g tank if anyone can help?

Is it worth adding a second filter? i use biowheel and i JUST found out from my husband that he threw the actual wheel part and the sponge away....so all im actually using right now is the blue pad !! :eek:

everyone is doing great, i have had no fish loss or sickness in two plus weeks but im doing uber water changes and checking parameters like a madwoman :ROFLMAO:

I will be looking to get a 55 planted, minimum set up next or ideally a 75 g for the angels and rainbows and bala shark, the 30g is just a growing and learning tank for juveniles for now. So do need to learn about the BEST in filtration and CO2 set ups and im still not finding exactly the info i need if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks !

I think filters are one of those "what works best for me" items But, if you planning for a 55 or 75 gal. (get the 75 better foot print, more stocking versatility.) I love mine ;). I would start looking at canister filters. They have a ton of space for media and most have at least 3 chambers allowing you to run any combination media. You can find a really nice units in the 100 to 200 range.

I have heard really good things about the sunsun 304 canister with a built in UV.

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom