How many bettas 67 gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pattyfurg

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Because Iv been running out of space for the female bettas that I breed (due to males getting sick and needing more space), Iv decided to move them to my 67 gallon. It's uncycled but Iv been doing a pwc everyday.
Iv had 8 goldfish in there at one point for about two months and never had a hint of ammonia and I didn't even do ANY water changes.
I have about 20 females in there and 4 males (don't fight because I raised them) and I just wanted to know if they were comfortable in there?
Oh and I also have a pair of Cory catfish and a pair of apistogrammas (only had one unsuccessful spawn so far)

Just thought I might put a little picture ^.^ also some of my hairgrass floats..? Why is that?

Attachments

• image-1583241665.jpg
    image-1583241665.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 72
I think it's possible , but I would worry about fighting. Apistogrammas may or may not get on with ALL those bettas lol! So I wouldn't put them together. About the Cories they really need to be in schools. Watch the males bettas, they may fight if not matured yet. Someone else may know if all those bettas go together so I'm gonna let them answer that in more detail.

All of my fish are pretty peaceful exept for the "alpha" female lol
I got the cories just out of impulse buying and didn't really know much about them :S is there a M:F ratio? What do you recommend? And are two apistos enough or should I get more?

Well, I wouldn't get anymore apistogrammas but I would get more Cories. You Can't sex them at young but when matured the females are plumper and the males are slender. I think the ratio for breeding Cories is 2m 1f.

Back
Top Bottom