My New Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bettababe1011 said:
I'll have to give you rep for that when I get a chance!

Woot! I gave you a rep point too! You were my first friend on here...and you've always been encouraging :) even though you are a young lil squirt :)

Hey! Thirteen isn't that young! I'm a teenager! I saw the rep when I was on the website, but was too tired to actually find a post of yours to give you rep. I will in the morning. I'm supposed to be asleep though, so I'm gonna make myself put the iPod down!

Bettababe1011 said:
Hey! Thirteen isn't that young! I'm a teenager! I saw the rep when I was on the website, but was too tired to actually find a post of yours to give you rep. I will in the morning. I'm supposed to be asleep though, so I'm gonna make myself put the iPod down!

Your just barely half my age! Lol...oh goodness the thought of that just made me cry a little! Lol

You're thirteen...?

Wow I feel old. For what it's worth, you've been really mature for your age and really helpful. Given your ability to spell and converse, I though you were much older.

Way to be. :]

CoyoteWildfire said:
You're thirteen...?

Wow I feel old. For what it's worth, you've been really mature for your age and really helpful. Given your ability to spell and converse, I though you were much older.

Way to be. :]

Lol. Yeah, I get that a lot. Some of my teachers have said that they wish they had a whole class of kids like me. Adults seem to like me... Kids? Not so much sometimes... They're all just jealous cause I'm so awesome! But it's the mean kids who I don't need to be friends with anyway.

My friends are writers like me, or horseback riders or actor/actresses.

Maybe... I'm not good at putting my iPod down for long periods of time. Let me try this again...

Actually, I had the same problem at your age. Could get along great with adults, could converse well with people, but kids my age? I didn't feel I could relate to them as much...

Almost all of my friends are a few years older than me. One is in ninth grade, another's a senior, and one is in eighth grade. An various others that are older.

Oops, I'm supposed to be asleep! Heehee!

Ya I would always hangout with the adults...always had much more interesting things to say :)

No kidding... Plus they didn't have a tendency to judge you as much, as I found was distributed in spades with people my age.

Yup. Those awful and malicious cliques. My old school was completely cliquified. (Yes I make up words). It was awful.

Bettababe1011 said:
Yup. Those awful and malicious cliques. My old school was completely cliquified. (Yes I make up words). It was awful.

Lol...oh what fun school was! Haha

Ah, college. I plan on becoming a vet. Middle school does suck, that's why all of the characters in my books are in high school or above.

Ok, it's past midnight, I really need to go to sleep. :(

I love middle school, and don't want to go to high school! I don't wanna grow up! Lol. All my friends are here and all my favorite teachers! I'm going to a different high school than all my friends -_-. Next years 8th grade and hello high school. :(

Dylan5359 said:
I love middle school, and don't want to go to high school! I don't wanna grow up! Lol. All my friends are here and all my favorite teachers! I'm going to a different high school than all my friends -_-. Next years 8th grade and hello high school. :(

That is tough...think of it as your new fish tank! More friends to make, and teachers to suck up to! Have to be honest though...I went to school with the same people from kindergarten to senior year...was interesting to watch everyone grow up :)

Back
Top Bottom