My New Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fern, sorry. >_<; I get them confused in name.

Haha, I still can't see it though. ._. That's all right. The tank still looks great!

Ahhh, yes, yes, I can. Thank you!

From a distance, I thought that was one of the fakes... ._.

Are you saying my fakes look realistic? Lol. I finally have a planted aquarium. Even if it is just one plant!!

Haha yes, I am actually.

I have a melon sword that looks fake in my tank because the leaves are so pristine. :]

Lol. My java fern isn't there yet. It hasn't had time to recover from the clutches of petsmart. The snail is dead. It hadn't moved, an it started stinking. Not sure why it died, but glad I won't have an infestation.

I'm not sure either... Possible that it wasn't doing so well to begin with anyway... Hey, at least you don't have to feel bad about killing it. :p

Yeah. Two of my three panda cories are dead... I have no idea why. I'm not sure how good they were doing anyway, considering one was dropped on the floor at the store, and two in their shipment of five had arrived dead.

But the third is great. It's like, ten times more active than my three healthy peppered cories. I thought they were spazzes. Jeez.

Good grief... Did you get all these guys, the guppies and the cories all at the same place?

CoyoteWildfire said:
Good grief... Did you get all these guys, the guppies and the cories all at the same place?

Yeah. I don't have any where else to get them. It sucks.

Well, got some more cories. Then my one healthy one died for no reason at all. Then one of the new ones died, and I'm not sure how the last is doing.

I've decided I'm not buying from Earl May anymore. I will scour the Internet for any other fish store nearby. I've already found two possible fish stores. One is a half hour away, the other a full hour away.

I have to drive 30minutes to one of my lfs and petsmarts and petparadise. There big ALS thats an hour away and then theres a place called super pets on exeter road somewhere which I've never been to but want to badly.

i hate petstores who dont care about there fish. luckily i found a fish store that's great, and nothing ever dies from them. good luck on the fish!

Luckily I'd have to say I've only had one berry tetra die on me from big ALS which was sad. I went to get it replaced and there was another one lying on the bottom of the tank. Petsmart was worse though, there was like 5 dwarf gouramis dying and two dead.'and they were still selling them!

Back
Top Bottom