Clown loach TB?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IloveEBR

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey y’all I think my clown loch died of fish TB. I got 3 2 weeks ago the other two are healthy, active, eating, and always together. They would chase the third one away and bully him. He would lay on the sand a lot and breathe hard this morning I was going a head count and eventually found him in a decoration dead with a huge growth on him and his stomach is really sunken in.. I attached a picture of him after he had died. I didn’t see him all day yesterday but the day before he didn’t have the growth. If it is do I have to put all the other fish down and restart? They are all acting normal. I’m also pregnant and have a 2 year old so I’m stressing over this.

Attachments

• 17BCEE9F-1020-4528-9026-51017593085C.jpg
    17BCEE9F-1020-4528-9026-51017593085C.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 51
That looks like a fluid filled lump; it’s possible it’s just an injury that swelled up.

I mean I’d treat it like the worst case scenario, wear gloves and/or wash your hands well after working in the tank but I don’t think that symptom screams fish tb to the point that I’d euthanize other fish and tear down the tank.

Back
Top Bottom