Coral I.d

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Needles15

Aquarium Advice Activist
Okay so I bought this as a torch coral from live aquaria about 4 months ago, I was just looking up more coral and noticed one called a grape coral that looks exactly like this.. I'm thinking its a grape and not a torch cause I can't get it to open any more than this no matter the flow or lighting.. Any ideas to what it is? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412620692.679867.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I agree with 54seaweed!......that will never be a torch coral in it's life!! Maybe get in touch and inform them of their mistake?

depending on how much the torch was and how much this one was they may give you a full credit and you get to keep that coral or they may credit you the difference , it all depends how good you sweet talk them

depending on how much the torch was and how much this one was they may give you a full credit and you get to keep that coral or they may credit you the difference , it all depends how good you sweet talk them

Awesome! I was so frustrated I couldn't get it to open like a torch! But yea I will defiantly be emailing them

Awesome! I was so frustrated I couldn't get it to open like a torch! But yea I will defiantly be emailing them

you'll probably get better results calling

1-800-334-3699, 7:30 am - 10:00 pm CST Mon-Fri and 8:00 am - 8:00 pm CST Sat-Sun

you'll probably get better results calling

1-800-334-3699, 7:30 am - 10:00 pm CST Mon-Fri and 8:00 am - 8:00 pm CST Sat-Sun

Okay I'll try that thanks!

That grape coral is beautiful though. Definately call them, with my experience with live aquaria they will make it right one way or the other.

Back
Top Bottom