good or bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brittle stars. They're good as a cuc but can sometimes eat small fish when they get big :/

Btw are you planning on removing that gha from your coral? I would get rid of it as soon as possible (it is very hard to get rid of when you get an infestation)

I've tried getting rid of the algae. Aside from running chemipur for a month. I take it out and scrub it off the best I can. Nothing really works. As for the brittle stars, will they eat my zoa's or any other coral?

Nope they're fine with coral, I have a few and they're pretty fun to watch when they are swinging around the rocks :)

1. Check phosphate (should be close to 0)
2. Make sure photoperiod is in good range (8-9 hrs)
3. Make sure lights aren't too old and haven't deteriorated in terms of spectrum
4. Pull out as much as you can on a regular basis

1. Check phosphate (should be close to 0)
2. Make sure photoperiod is in good range (8-9 hrs)
3. Make sure lights aren't too old and haven't deteriorated in terms of spectrum
4. Pull out as much as you can on a regular basis

In addition keep up with regular water changes and make sure your using rodi water to mix and top up.

Just an up date. I've switched to premixed synthetic saltwater and kept up with weekly water changes. What a difference in the water quality. I wish I went with red sea salt mix a long time ago

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom