What is this thing!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bearchumjs said:
I dipped the one zoa frag the nudi was on. I saw eggs! Hopefully the polyps decide to open back up soon.

You took the eggs off, right? The polyps will be upset for short while, but they'll be fine.

Beengirl said:
You took the eggs off, right? The polyps will be upset for short while, but they'll be fine.

I did as best as I could. I think I got them all. Some of the polyps were opening up before the light shut off tonight. I think they'll be alright. I'm gonna keep my eye out for more nudists.

Bearchumjs said:
I did as best as I could. I think I got them all. Some of the polyps were opening up before the light shut off tonight. I think they'll be alright. I'm gonna keep my eye out for more nudists.

LMAO!!!! Was that a spell-correct or did you type that??!! I know you meant nudi's, but that's hilarious!! You've been talking about naked clown goby's too, I'm gettin a little worried about you!! Lol. :)

How do things look today? I've battled a nudibranch or too as well. I actually removed it to the sump, as it was eating my blue symphodium, and found it back in the display 2 months after...it actually crawled through the sump, up the flex tubing, and into the display...

Back
Top Bottom