Worm?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cody_A

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Please help me identify this worm. I found him in my live rock and I believe there are dozens more. Is he good or bad? He is about an inch And a half long. Thanks

Attachments

• image-2249656423.jpg
    image-2249656423.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 95
  • image-2648754921.jpg
    image-2648754921.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 103
  • image-4083762640.jpg
    image-4083762640.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 73
This is a bristleworm & for the best part he is good but if you have dozens that are visible then you could be overfeeding your tank! They are a good cleanup crew but don't let them overrun the tank

I.have.the.salty.bug said:
This is a bristleworm & for the best part he is good but if you have dozens that are visible then you could be overfeeding your tank! They are a good cleanup crew but don't let them overrun the tank

Thanks buddy

Cody_A said:
Thanks buddy

No worries, some people have alternate views on bristleworms! I think they are brilliant & do a brilliant job on cleaning out my waste but if I move a rock and find a big one I usually remove him, just to stop them getting outta hand.

I assume you are uk based as you are on at this time of day??

I.have.the.salty.bug said:
No worries, some people have alternate views on bristleworms! I think they are brilliant & do a brilliant job on cleaning out my waste but if I move a rock and find a big one I usually remove him, just to stop them getting outta hand.

I assume you are uk based as you are on at this time of day??

No I'm actually in the US I just have terrible sleeping habits lol

Back
Top Bottom