Show off your sick pics!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha I took this pic 2 days ago and didn't know what to do...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1400713897301.jpg
    1400713897301.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 133
Yeah dwarfs are known to get sick very easily which is a shame because they have great personalities. My dwarf, Zeus, has definitely lived up to his name. He is the total boss of my tank.

Looks nice. I'm actually getting a few angels at the end of this summer for a new 55 I'm getting for my birthday.

Angels are awesome. I bought three and lucked out and got a breeding pair. I have mine in a 44 gallon pentagon I got free from a friend at my school. It's visible in my first picture I posted on this thread.

:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1400736268573.jpg
    1400736268573.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 1400737933336.jpg
    1400737933336.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 116
Yes lol they will eat from your hand as well. That one and my large white angel ive had the longest.

Mine always come to the surface as soon as they see me, but I've never tried to pet them.

Im always rearranging stuff and doing waterchanges as my tank is temporarely overstocked so they are use to my hands being in there. He/she will follow my hand around the entire time lol. Yours would probably let you to.

I actually tried. They would eat flakes out of my hand. But they wouldn't let me pet them lol.

Get em use to it and im sure youll be able to in no time. :) how many do you have?

Back
Top Bottom