spring time, Let's see some OT pics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
heh...my older digital is terrible at fish shots..it has snap delay of 3 and a flash to snap of 7.
But it is great for still shots and posing. It was a nice enough camera in it's day.

My other camera is only 2 megapixels. It is the size of a credit card and does video as well....but has no zoom to speak of and is terrible with anythingh closer than 3 feet.

ot pics

Hey I'm just curious, of course some people will read this and think I'm looking for attention and compliments or something... I'm not... I'm just curious what people think of some of my pics... I've posted quite a few in this topic and don't often have people say what they think, and a bunch of the pics haven't even been clicked on... So I'm curious, are they overlooked sometimes, just not that good a quality, or just not your tasts? A lot of my pictures are of bugs because I like bugs... I realize a lot of you don't like bugs... My cheapo camera has a digital zoom so the quality isn't great at all. I can zoom in pretty good and get some good detail but the pics are often a little pixelated... on top of that the camera doesn't focus well. When I'm taking those nice close up pictures I have to move the camera back and forth until it focuses just right... not that easy to do when the subject is small but it's a lot of fun taking pictures... I'm addicted.
Anyway, I'm trying to put the less creepy type photos here and other places and keep the creepy ones in my creepy photos topic... I didn't expect many people interested in that... I still have fun with it though. I think some of my pictures just get browsed over... one picture I said I took for reefrunner... what did you think of that one kevin?
Anyway, Even saying that I'm not whining for attention some of you might still think I am... oh well... I'm not...
I like the flowers Christmasfish, no luck choosing an avatar yet?
Like the ants lreilly, that's a dandilion right?
alrmc4, I'm not sure I've ever seen a gopher now that I'm looking at that picture, looks like something from another country with all those spots... I think it's pretty, and the robin... I dare you to try and take a picture of a blue jays nest sometime and see what happens... I like the way the baby is peeking out of the next, I think that's what it was anyway...

millipede i loved your rainbow and fuzzy dandelion photos...im sure if you like bugs and such your other ones are good too i pretty much try to avoid looking at any of them that will make me want to sleep with the light on but that is just me i have not even visited your other thread :oops: much is in the eye of the viewer as to what they like if you like it great make yourself happy you may want to check out a photo forum if you enjoy critiques as a matter of fact the photo compitiion of the month is creepy crawlies(not planning on even voting in that one as it would require viewing them)
http://groups.msn.com/TheDigitalSite

Milli I too think you are doing a wonderful job, but for me as to why they are not clicked on is they are bugs. I can see them well enough being small.

thanks for replying alrmc4 and lreilly, I figured some people woudn't want to look at those... lreilly, are you sure you wouldn't want to see an enlarged view of my spider pictures or something? :lol: just kidding...

one picture I said I took for reefrunner... what did you think of that one kevin?

It made me itch again!!!!

I have been very busy, so I have not really been posting to this or many other threads lately, just know that I have looked at every single photo posted in this thread. I actually got a chance to take some photos this morning, and might try to post some later, if I get the energy to process them.

My wife got some new roses this weekend ;)

DSCF0915.jpg

DSCF0920.jpg

DSCF0912.jpg

DSCF0917.jpg

These guys seem to have really shiny heads, cause I keep blowing out the highlights on their heads, alot of manipulation in Photoshop was needed to get it this good.

DSCF0924.jpg

Back
Top Bottom