Trip to the local Aquarium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ImACoolguy

Aquarium Advice Addict
So yesterday I got a trip the the "local" aquarium. There's 2 this one is "Ripley's" and I plan on going to the Tennessee Aquarium this summer. The T. Aquarium is more native oriented and Rip is more ocean oriented. Anyway enough rambling... PICS!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426501532.950851.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426501560.351071.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426501583.187223.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426501611.187891.jpg GIANTS pacu like the size of my torso!
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426501646.191812.jpg
Red tailed catfish

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426502414.358786.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426502442.194602.jpg he was tying to eat the fake coral lol
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426502486.297922.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426502511.599261.jpg cutest puffer ever. I wanted to steal him
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426502544.787614.jpg

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426502738.865624.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426502756.168348.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426502776.135700.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1426502800.635928.jpg

Hope you enjoyed! We had lots of fun. First time girlfriend has somewhat taken an interest in fish lol. Can't believe I didn't get pics of the Tangs I need to go back!

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

That's awesome the aquarium near me in Boston has a shark and Ray tank and you can pet them. Really cool and I love to see some native Boston fish in the tank that I have caught before when fishing

Sent from inside my fish tank

Those are really cool! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Omg the puffer fish!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Great shots! We Love Ripleys. We usually take our daughters at least once a year. Wish it was a little easier on the wallet though, admission is ridiculous!

Heading there in May, I try to go every couple of years.

Great shots! We Love Ripleys. We usually take our daughters at least once a year. Wish it was a little easier on the wallet though, admission is ridiculous!

ex-girlfriend" and I got in free because the company she works for(cave tour service) has a partnership with them. All Ripley's attractions are free.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

ex-girlfriend" and I got in free because the company she works for(cave tour service) has a partnership with them. All Ripley's attractions are free.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

It sounds like a bunch of us needs to get together for a group outing :lol:

It sounds like a bunch of us needs to get together for a group outing :lol:

I think she would die from having to listen to a bunch of fish nerds ramble on for ages :p plus she's an "ex" now.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

tennesse aquarium

i went too the chattnoga aquarium several years back after i was released from hospitial that aquarium is the most fantastic thing they have a gigantic sunfish (moe moe0 that is just wonderful they had a river exibit freshwater exhibit you went up and down walking but i was in wheelchair you have too go there you just have too

i went too the chattnoga aquarium several years back after i was released from hospitial that aquarium is the most fantastic thing they have a gigantic sunfish (moe moe0 that is just wonderful they had a river exibit freshwater exhibit you went up and down walking but i was in wheelchair you have too go there you just have too

I've been there once before but I really want to go back now that I'm in the fish keeping hobby it's so much more fun.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Sorry to hear about the "ex" part, and no longer having free access to Ripley's haha. We were just down there last in January for our honeymoon (typical TNers!) and I didn't realize until then just HOW many Ripley's attractions are down there.

Back
Top Bottom