Trip to the local Aquarium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Chattanooga aquarium has changed a lot. I have a membership for it and go up there when I can and they now have a river monster exhibit instead of the ful of Mexico. It's not bad though, it's has a gigantic arapaima and red tail cats.
Still my fave though, beats the Gerogia for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sorry to hear about the "ex" part, and no longer having free access to Ripley's haha. We were just down there last in January for our honeymoon (typical TNers!) and I didn't realize until then just HOW many Ripley's attractions are down there.

No biggie. And yeah there is quite a few.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Tennessee aquarium is the best!!!! Been 5 times already! I want to go back soon! I did a behind the scene tour and got to see a baby orange spotted freshwater stingray!! Love the river monster exhibit! In my opinion Tennessee aquarium is way better than Georgia aquarium!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Tennessee aquarium is the best!!!! Been 5 times already! I want to go back soon! I did a behind the scene tour and got to see a baby orange spotted freshwater stingray!! Love the river monster exhibit! In my opinion Tennessee aquarium is way better than Georgia aquarium!!

That's awesome. What area are you from?

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I'm from Northeast Mississippi! It's about a 3 and a half hour drive for me to the Tennessee aquarium! Worth the trip! You must check it out!

I'm from Northeast Mississippi! It's about a 3 and a half hour drive for me to the Tennessee aquarium! Worth the trip! You must check it out!

I've been there once before. BUT that was before I started this hobby. Even my trip to Ripley's was x100000 better now that I understand how these fish work and live. So fascinating now. Can't wait to go to the Tennessee one soon and there will be TONS of pictures posted on here! :)

ALSO I couldn't resist and looked up an LFS in Chattanooga area. It's called Bermuda Triangle. I'm blown away by the pictures I've seen. They have everything from a wall of bettas to freshwater rays and even a RTC. Also heard they area the best saltwater shop in East TN. Can't wait to go there as well!

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

^ I go there often. Great place but pricey $$$ I got all my corals there and they have a buy 2 get one free. They give great advice and the really care about the fish, tanks are absolutely stunning and have a decen variety of salt and fresh water fish an inverts. They make sure all fish are healthy before selling, medicating even if there are no signs of anything, which explains the price. One time I walked in and they had two scorpion fish, one was the lavender purple while the other was a starburst color.
It's ran by a man that's been in this hobby since its early day an keeps daily logs on tanks. And a veteran also helps run the store too, so I just think that's awesome

^ I go there often. Great place but pricey $$$ I got all my corals there and they have a buy 2 get one free. They give great advice and the really care about the fish, tanks are absolutely stunning and have a decen variety of salt and fresh water fish an inverts. They make sure all fish are healthy before selling, medicating even if there are no signs of anything, which explains the price. One time I walked in and they had two scorpion fish, one was the lavender purple while the other was a starburst color.
It's ran by a man that's been in this hobby since its early day an keeps daily logs on tanks. And a veteran also helps run the store too, so I just think that's awesome

That's amazing. Really can't wait to see it now.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom