Help with RetroFit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr.5150

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just got a retro fit kit for my 26 gal tank. I am having trouble installing it. Can anyone who has dealt with this before help me out? I have a 26 gal TRUVU tank. The hood is a bit different from the eclipse hoods. The instructions said that it would be easy but i seem to be having a problem. I got one of those PowerCompact SmartLite Retrofit Kits and i am trying to install it on the TRUVU hood. If anyone can help me out that would be great. Please let me know anything that there is to know...THANKS

I'm gonna move this to the DIY section, maybe some of the hardcore DIYers can help. Are the instructions online? can you post a link?

Hey,
YEa i really need help with this...The hood is one of those from the TRU VU tanks, i don't have a picture though...The kit i have can be seen at this link:

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?siteid=6&pCatId=3811

It says that it is easy to install but i find myself having problems with this...Instructions only shows how to install on an eclipse hood which i don't have...ANY help from anyone who has done this before is greatly appreciated. THANKS

Back
Top Bottom