Tax rebate check

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will you use your Tax rebate check on your aquarium.

• I plan on using it to upgrade to a bigger or better tank.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I plan on using it to purchase more livestock.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I plan on using it to buy equipment for my tank.

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I plan on buying livestock and equipment for my tank.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • I`m not planning on using any of it on my tank.

Votes: 32 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
With everyone getting ready to get the tax rebates, will you be spending any of it on your FW/SW hobby or not at all. Check which you might be spending it on.

Last edited:
mine is going to the bank as well, but somehow someway it will prob go into my tank. It always seems too find its way there.

Mine is going to pay off debt. I'd love to revamp my 29 gal tank but considering we are in the process of a remodel of the house, that's not likely.

I spend money on my tanks all the time. LOL, my rebate check is going to new furniture to watch my tanks in, LOL.

I can't answer this question on the grounds that I may incriminate myself and 2 members of my family (my rat fink children who will tattle on me for a milkshake) are active members. I must also confess that I have another addictive problem (the bookstore) and I am now forbiddern to go into either place (bookstore or lfs) unsupervised. But, hey, that's only if I get caught!!

I charged about 400 dollars worth of stuff for my aquarium on my Credit Card so that will be where to check go's so in a sense i am using it for my aquarium I just couldn't wait until June.

I'll mostly be paying off debt which is in part caused by the tank.I will most likely pick up a new coral though... maybe a blue tang.

we're going to disneyworld for a week in november... thats where ours is going... altho i think we all know what i'd RATHER use it for...

The place I was working at closed in February last year so I worked for about a month. I think I got maybe 100 dollars back and the majority of that went into my gas tank ( gas prices are crazy and definitely hurtin' this broke college kid)

Back
Top Bottom