2g planted cherry shrimp scape along

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ThatPlantedGuy

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone, on this thread I will be posting about my 2g red cherry shrimp tank!

The hardscape and planting will be done today and I will frequently post afterwards.

Here we go!

Looks nice. You might consider a digital thermometer. They have a small probe in the tank and the display is outside the tank. Very inconspicuous.

Looks nice. You might consider a digital thermometer. They have a small probe in the tank and the display is outside the tank. Very inconspicuous.
Woke up this morning and my water is still cloudy. it's been about 9/10 hours since being filled, should I do a partial water change? Also do you think I'm gonna need to put a stocking or something over the vents of the filter?

Woke up this morning and my water is still cloudy. it's been about 9/10 hours since being filled, should I do a partial water change? Also do you think I'm gonna need to put a stocking or something over the vents of the filter?

I normally do a water change every second day in a new setup for a week or 2 just to keep it nice and avoid initial algae. A stocking or stainless mesh is a must in a shrimp tank or you will cut your little shrimps to bits [emoji6]

Don’t water change if your still cycling but if the media is matured u should be right [emoji106]

I normally do a water change every second day in a new setup for a week or 2 just to keep it nice and avoid initial algae. A stocking or stainless mesh is a must in a shrimp tank or you will cut your little shrimps to bits [emoji6]

Don’t water change if your still cycling but if the media is matured u should be right [emoji106]
Thanks mate ? the planted 2g is finally done lol?

Thanks mate [emoji106] the planted 2g is finally done lol[emoji23]

Looks good [emoji106] make sure u keep that dw below the rim line too or your shrimps will use it as a ladder and escape haha [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom