Can anyone recommend a good online store to buy plants and fish ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafy0126

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm in Kansas must of my fish are from Petco and a Lfs but i'm looking for something different, new fish better quality and the same with plants. Any suggestions ?

I'm in Kansas must of my fish are from Petco and a Lfs but i'm looking for something different, new fish better quality and the same with plants. Any suggestions ?

Peabodys paradise hAnds down for plants. CHEAP shipping, cheap plants, and you'll be supporting one of our own.

Sounds good !!! Is it an member or an online store ?

+1 on Peabody's Paradise. If there is something you want that he does not have, check out extraplant.com. STAY AWAY from Azaquaticgardens. My best experiences with ordering fish online has been Thewetspot.com and Thatpetplace.com. Every fish I've got from them have been healthy and none have died. Just my humble experiences. OS.

+1 on Peabody's Paradise. If there is something you want that he does not have, check out extraplant.com. STAY AWAY from Azaquaticgardens. My best experiences with ordering fish online has been Thewetspot.com and Thatpetplace.com. Every fish I've got from them have been healthy and none have died. Just my humble experiences. OS.

Thanks for that info. I will check them out

Try southeast Kansas. Lol we have one local pet shop. But they will order things for me so I can't complain too much :)

Back
Top Bottom