EI schedule I found (look@ notes)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Philly33

Aquarium Advice Freak
Why is it saying k2so4 isn't necessary? I bought the EI pkg from Greenleaf and it provided. Would excess contribute to algae?

Attachments

• image-137966039.jpg
    image-137966039.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 45
It's because your already using Mono Potassium Phosphate and Potassium Nitrate so you supposedly have enough potassium.

I don't understand why they sell the EI package that way since I use that package for dosing my PPS-Pro regime.

So I should eliminate it? Do you know where I can buy ala cart? Seems like a waste, I bought 3 pkgs.

So I should eliminate it? Do you know where I can buy ala cart? Seems like a waste, I bought 3 pkgs.

I don't use EI as I don't like overdosing ferts which is a waste IMO so I can't really help you any further with that.

I just ordered some stuff from Bob's Tropical Fish and he had individual dry ferts for sale. That is a place to start looking. Also I've seen people on The Planted Tank Sale Forum selling them individually.

You can buy individual ferts from gla as well, although it explains why supplemental k dosing is probably unnecessary.

Ei dosing works well if you keep a close eye on things and tweak it as needed.

Back
Top Bottom