Just planted some moneywort and hairgrass. (video)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks good, I like it. That moneywort will look awesome as it grows tallerand fills in back there :)

Looks good, I like it. That moneywort will look awesome as it grows tallerand fills in back there :)

Thanks. I'm not sure how thick it's going to get but I'm expecting it to mostly block the background. I really want to include some red plants but I'm not sure what to use. The only thing I can get locally is telanthera cardinalis, which I like but I'm starting to run low on room. I don't' know why but I feel like you have so much more room in your 25 gallon that I do. What are the red plants you are using?

Looks great! With that much moneywort and dwarf hairgrass, the front and back will look nice and lush after a while! So the dwarf hairgrass was ONE bag and the moneywort was ONE bag?

2 packages of hairgrass and 3 bunches of moneywort. It was like 28 bucks.

the bright red plant in my tank is Rotala Macrandra. I also have some Rotala Wallichii that should redden up more when I add my 2nd light.
I have quite a bit of it, when I am ready to do a good trim, I will let you know, and I can send some your way of you'd like. :)

the bright red plant in my tank is Rotala Macrandra. I also have some Rotala Wallichii that should redden up more when I add my 2nd light.
I have quite a bit of it, when I am ready to do a good trim, I will let you know, and I can send some your way of you'd like. :)

That would be great.

Back
Top Bottom