penny wart question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lamby

Aquarium Advice FINatic
can pe ny wart be floated instead of planted and if so whats the best way to hide the stems

the stems you would usualy have under the substrate dunno il just float it

yeah noticed that they are growing faster now

Floating Pennywort

can pe ny wart be floated instead of planted and if so whats the best way to hide the stems

Hello lam...

I find Pennywort grows very well just floated in the tank. This way, the plant is directly under the light source and the entire length of the plant is exposed to the light. I only grow it floated in my tanks.

B

I dont know why this stuff won't grow in my tank I've tried floating it but it just seems to die and I really like it. I have low light just basic lighting that came built in,but the other plants are doing fine use flourish comprehensive each week and api root tabs.

Sometimes certain plants just don't do well in certain tanks. Never quite figured out why but it just seems to happen. I think most of us have certain plants we just can't grow when everything else does fine. One of the true mysteries of a planted tank.

Back
Top Bottom