Pics of your tank with live plants so it looks good?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Franco7

Aquarium Advice Activist
I was just wondering if anyone had pics of there tanks with live plants in them and where is a good spot to put them. Im just trying to get some different ideas of where to put my live plants when i get them. i have a 55 gal tank with the big 2ft long 2 peice castle in it...... So any ideas or pics would be cool, to see how other people setup theres to make it look good. I mean do i bunch them all up in one spot, do i plant them in the corners to hide my heater and filters, or what? Thanks guys....

I will also post some pics of my tank tonight when i get the castle and filters set up where i want them and then you guys will prob have better ideas, but ill take comments now also.....

My signature links to a pic of my tank.

Some basic placement suggestions:

Tall plants in back, shorter plants toward the front. This may seem obvious, but, when small, some plants look good in the foreground but soon grow too large and obscure everything behind them. Try to plan for growth.

Try to avoid exposed stems. Use shorter plants in front of stem plants to hide the lower stems.

:D

Back
Top Bottom