Plant fertiliser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bhavik95

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have been looking at some plant fertiliser as I need to add something for my tank as they don't seem to be growing well and are not that healthy!

At the moment I have seen easy pro fito and Esha pro phyll has anyone use these how do these work?

Are there anymore that I some what cheap but are good fertilisers?

Thanks

I have been looking at some plant fertiliser as I need to add something for my tank as they don't seem to be growing well and are not that healthy!

At the moment I have seen easy pro fito and Esha pro phyll has anyone use these how do these work?

Are there anymore that I some what cheap but are good fertilisers?

Thanks

Cheapest option is dry ferts. U can buy these by the kg and they will last you years. Google EI dosing or PPS pro and that will give u a list of the dry salts you need.

I'm sure someone can chime in and tell u the best place to order these from. I'm in Aus so I wouldn't have a clue where u get them in the uk/America

But with dry ferts are they all in one or do you have to buy things separately?
What would you suggest is cheap for liquid ferts?

But with dry ferts are they all in one or do you have to buy things separately?
What would you suggest is cheap for liquid ferts?

Liquid ferts are just 95% water mixed with dry ferts with a manufactures label slapped on the front and a hiked price. You can get the water for free and just add your own dry ferts to make up a solution that will cost you a fraction of the price.

I think easylife are fairly cheap but profito only contains micro nutrients and potassium. Unless the other fertiliser you mentioned contains them you are missing nitrogen and phosphate.

Back
Top Bottom