Plant profiles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish_4_all

Aquarium Advice Addict
I know there are those out there that know a lot about certain species of plants but there are only 3 plants in the profiles. Let's get some more plants in there so we have a quick reference to some of the more common and maybe even some of the more exotic species.

I will be adding my own when I actually have descent success with a species or two.

BTW, where is the template sticky to submit a profile? If I can I am going to start doing a lot of them. I think it is a vital next step for the club.

For me it's in Site News as well. But it is locked as well, probably to keep the thread clear of posts and have just the template for us to use. It's meant to be a template and not a post. :)

Sorry for making this hard on you Zezmo. I need the screenshot of the linked template page, preferably from the top. This will show the topic title and the forum it's in.

FWIW, the screenshot you posted shows the Community forums.

So... when we do one, should we post it here? Ill do this, and if i am wrong, let me know. *Edit I just realized I found this thread in planted tanks, so not only did I post profile for a fish in plants... blah, i dont know where im supposed to put it... my fault :?

Attachments

• squeaker_177.jpg
    squeaker_177.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 17
Nice profile J! You definitely used the template correctly but it should be PM'd to a mod of your choice.

I have taken the liberty of editing it for that purpose and get back to you when it's posted.

Heh... now I am confused?
The template you linked above, is under "Site News"

The screen shot I posted, shows the "Freshwater & Brackish-Fish or Plant Profiles" under the "Archived Topics" section.

maybe I am just missing the point... ;-)

Ok, now I get it. The profiles are now hot linked on the top of the page. This was done when the site was upgraded several months ago. Since we didn't want to lose the original profiles page, it was placed in the archives. The new profiles page is easier to navigate and also displays those profiles that get a lot of views.

I really thought you were referring to the link Zezmo, not the profiles themselves.

Back
Top Bottom