Some good back ground plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mijo51380

Aquarium Advice Freak
My 55 gallon needs some more plants as of now I have dwarf hair grass some java ferns, some java moss. I want some nice background plants I was thinking some foxtail and some babytears for the front. What do you guys think.

My 55 gallon needs some more plants as of now I have dwarf hair grass some java ferns, some java moss. I want some nice background plants I was thinking some foxtail and some babytears for the front. What do you guys think.

You mean HC baby tears? Don't waste your time if you have corries or any type of fish that may disturb the substrate from time to time. HC is one of the most difficult plants to get to take root submersed and thrive. Not to say you can't do it, but more people experience stress and failure over success with it

Until you post what lighting you have and bulbs, whether your using liquid carbon or CO2, and what ferts are you using it's impossible to post good background plants.

Back
Top Bottom