For Sale or trade: Always harvesting something from My tank PLANTS 4 SALE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Funken_A

Aquarium Advice Freak
Mostly for sale,

These plants are not always ready but I usually harvest a bunch monthly. If you contact me in advance and we can agree I will grow out what you need and get it to you when its prime and ready

Here's the tank from which it will be harvested

34240597341_eac35c7775_h.jpg

shipping and handling = $7.50 for all packages. I will combine orders for savings !!!!

alternanthera reineckii mini
these are usually ready once a month.. I can usually send out 6 to 10 large full rooted plants or large stems at time . $1 per plus Shipping and handling.

Rotala Indica
usually ready once per month and can offer 6 to 10 stems at a time depending $1 per stem.

Dwarf Pygmy Chain Sword
usually ready once per month and can offer 6 to 10 plants at a time depending $1 per stem.

Cabomba Furcata
usually ready once per month and can offer 4 to 8 stems at a time depending $1 per stem.

Cryptocoryne beckettii 'Petchii'

I can offer 2 -3 Nice size plants once a month... These I will ask for $2 a piece but they will be kind in size

I have multiple mosses growing and some moss farms on the side i am trying to start up.. As of now I have no mosses ot offer. However I hope to offer Fissidens Fontanus and Christmas Moss in the future

I can not offer the Hygrophila Polysperma here do to many state restrictions...

I do some sales on Ebay occasionally but if you contact me thru here it will be a few bucks cheaper. PM me and we can set up a schedule or if I have plants ready they'll go out ASAP

DATE STAMP May 14 2017

I have a nice handful of Pygmy Chain Swords at least 10 and 6 Large alternanthera reineckii mini ready to ship ASAP.

I will hold these in a tank for a few days if anyone is interested.

The whole lot for $20 includes shipping handling etc.

these are usually ready once a month.. I can usually send out 6 to 10 large full rooted plants or large stems at time . $1 per plus Shipping and handling.

Dwarf Pygmy Chain Sword
usually ready once per month and can offer 6 to 10 plants at a time depending $1 per stem.

Nice plant package Ready to Ship 6-5-2017

DATE STAMP June 5 2017

From the May 2017 Tank of the Month Winner
I have a really nice and kind package ready to ship tonight

6 large full rooted plants or large . $5 for the bunch + S&H

Cryptocoryne beckettii 'Petchii'
I can offer 2 large 3 medium size plants... These I will ask for $5 for the lot
+ S&H

Cabomba Furcata
6 stems $5 for this bunch. + S&H

Rotala Indica