tankmate or no?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I stand corrected! Wow! Think I'm getting more Betta's. ? I took the filter out of my 10 gallon just to see what he does. He looked so column and peacful. Just kinda floating around. So that means a smaller tank would be OK. All the sites I've been on and everything I read tells me they like to swim and like a very soft (stream like) water movement,and so on. This site is more for breeders. But it's very good and understanding info. It explains alot on why some people have something wrong with their Betta when things go wrong. The stress from having to move all the time just to keep up with the water in the tank will differently do it and to add to that who knows what will happen. I wanta thank you! I might just get a 5 gallon or a divider for the 10 gallon so I can get another one. ??

Just an FYI, they ( Ocean Blue for example) do make specialty Betta tanks with multiple removeable dividers. I believe they come in 2, 4 and 8 compartment sizes. (y)

Back
Top Bottom