Aqua C Remora advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KLehman72

Aquarium Advice Regular
So, I've had my Remora for about 2 weeks and am still getting micro bubbles like mad. I miss seeing my fish with the clarity I'm used to. Anyone have experience with this and any advice?

It took about two weeks or so for the bubbles to stop in my remora. i also bought the baffle box so I didn't have the visibility issues even while it was breaking in.

Ok Carey...I trust ya. I bought the Remora on your recommendation and dumped my Seaclone. I picked up a Scooter today...he is AWESOME!

Good deal, once the bubble stop you should be pleased. The longer I run mine the nastier the stuff that it pulls out is

Any pics of the new guy?

My blenny and goby avoid each other its kinda funny actually. the goby will do the wide open mouth stare to the blenny til he freaks out and swims away lol. I'm hoping to get a pistol shrimp for the goby to watch over. :-D

Ok, finally the microbubbles are almost gone but now it is pulling water out like crazy and the cup is adjusted as high as it will go. Will that also slow down?

Back
Top Bottom