Coral Beauty Info?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquaman29

Aquarium Advice Regular
Anyone have any info on coral beauties and how compatible they are with firefish and clown fish

I don't know if they are compatible with them, but my guy is swimming with a Flame Hawkfish, a Sixline Wrasse, and a Blue Spotted Puffer. Have not had a single issue with him attacking another fish. In fact they seem to all swim in a group sometimes, it's weird. :p

Mine is fine with several tang, another angel, some chromis, a dottyback, clowns, and a trigger.

My coral beauty is great, I have him in with a clown in my 29 gallon reef. From what I can see they should be compatible with a fire fish. I would say go for it. What is the tank size? Also is that profile pic at the sig ep Utah beta house. That kitchen looks familiar.

Ive heard the CB's like to nip at corals, mostly Zoa's and some other Polyp corals.

They like to nip at corals. They can go into a reef, and I have seen it done, but with caution.

Thanks everyone for your info and no its sig ep Penn nu one of the townhouses on campus lol

Coral Beauty

this should help answer your questions

I keep mine in a reef
he is a model citizen
gets along with all his tank mates
same goes for the flame angel in my other reef tank

They are great fish. Mine gets along fine with everything including a clownfish. the firefish should be fine also as the body shapes are completely different. Mine does run the tank but she is not a bully.

Back
Top Bottom