uh oh more problems...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mike3epanda

Aquarium Advice Freak
as ridiculuos as it sounds I got another problem.. I found about 3 tiny aptasia all close together in one of my LR.. they are still small so wondering if I should let it go for now.. or should I get it right away?(since they can go everywhere fast)... what do u guys think?

Since you have kalk, make a paste and cover them with it. It will kill them and coralline will grow right over the kalk.

tahnks ccapt!!... sounds like the best idea.. oh and I actually found more
so how do u make paste out of kalkawasser?

so how do u make paste out of kalkawasser?
Put about a tablespoon or so of kalk on a plate or small shallow bowl and keep adding a few drops of water until the paste is the consistency of tooth paste. You don't want it too watery because it will start to slightly dissapate when it hits the water, and you don't want it too dry because it won't "stick" to the rock. Then put a decent sized dab on your finger, stick your hand in the tank and apply where needed.

Peppermint Shrimp- my 2 ate 3 big ones in a few days and I have not seen one since. They are cool little guys anyways swim all over the tank come right out when I clean. I have to try hard to avoid them when working in tank. come right to top to eat like the fish do except they are upside down

Back
Top Bottom