Weird stuff on my live rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POLARBEAR0871

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a big peace of live rock it has this weird stuff on it and I can never figure out what it is it looks like fur here's a picture of it I'm not sure if you can see it or not

Attachments

• image-4061075553.jpg
    image-4061075553.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 115
I honestly don't even know what coral I want to stock and its a 40g tall and not really a budget prolly round 20 bucks

What's cuc I'm new to saltwater haha I don't even have all my rock yet my mom is going to buy the rest for me

Wooooooow I'm so dumb hahaha I could figured that out eventually I'm too tired haha

I've always been really into marine life and I'm surprised I don't like community tanks with freshwater I like predators but salt water has always fascinated me ever since I was probably 3 years old I'm 16 now and plan on being a marine biologist

I've always been really into marine life and I'm surprised I don't like community tanks with freshwater I like predators but salt water has always fascinated me ever since I was probably 3 years old I'm 16 now and plan on being a marine biologist

Great choice keep it up. I will be doing an aggressive sw in a few months can't wait.

Awesome you got to keep me updated once you start that sounds really cool

I baught a peppermint shrimp I put him in my tank and he just started goin crazy like that shrimp in finding nemo he's goin nuts cleaning everything ima get like 1 or 2 more there only like 7-8 bucks each

I have a 36 gal bow front

I baught a peppermint shrimp I put him in my tank and he just started goin crazy like that shrimp in finding nemo he's goin nuts cleaning everything ima get like 1 or 2 more there only like 7-8 bucks each

I have a 36 gal bow front

lol i know how you feel, in my 36g bow front, i have a pair of skunk cleaner shrimp and their names are pierre and francois (francewah) lol (y)

Back
Top Bottom