All I wanted was a fishtank...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DocOc

Aquarium Advice Regular
I wasn't planning on a full-fledged hobby. Well, here I am and this is so COOL. I have a 30gal. hex tank (a shape I am now regretting a bit). I have 4 species of plants and too many fish: 10 platies, ~20 mollies (livebearers are becoming a problem), two clown loaches, a common pleco that's getting a bit too big for his tank, two corys, 4 zebra danios, and 5 glowlight tetras. Whew. Like I said, a lot of fish. I love them all and only have room in my house for one tank. I just filter a lot and change water often.
You'll probably see me a lot in the planted tank forum asking about cheap ways of fueling photosynthesis.
Looks like a good group of folks!

Good to have you!! Be prepared to learn more then you ever though possible....and yes.....we are a good group of folks. :)

Welcome to AA. Mine was my dauhgter wanted a fishtank after highjacking hers I now have 3 and am planning the fourth. LOL. Enjoy there are many wonderful people here some of us even have a sense of humor. (ok almost all of us do)

Back
Top Bottom