G'day fellas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SaltyAsian

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys just thought I should say hi.

I'm new to the forum but not the hobby, however I guess you could say I am because I've just ditched freshwater for salt.

Wish me luck!

Alright SaltyAsian, you have a challenge before you. Do a great job with SW and learn as much as you can along the way!!! lol

Welcome to the community!

What type SW tank are you thinking of/ or are keeping?

Alright SaltyAsian, you have a challenge before you. Do a great job with SW and learn as much as you can along the way!!! lol

Welcome to the community!

What type SW tank are you thinking of/ or are keeping?
I actually have one set up right now- it's a 20L (5 gallons) and I plan to have a pair of clowns and grow them out and eventually put them in a 20 gallon cube system. [emoji16]

Should I post my progress anywhere?

Sounds good! A pair in the smaller tank is going to need the upgrade pretty quickly. There are differing opinions on which size tanks are needed but growing fish need plenty of room, good food and lots of new water changes! They get to be up to 10.5 cm / 4".

Sounds like you have that covered with the 20G!

Pick the area you feel meets your tank description most closely.
Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community - Powered by vBulletin

Last edited:
Sounds good! A pair in the smaller tank is going to need the upgrade pretty quickly. There are differing opinions on which size tanks are needed but growing fish need plenty of room, good food and lots of new water changes! They get to be up to 10.5 cm / 4".

Sounds like you have that covered with the 20G!

Pick the area you feel meets your tank description most closely.
Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community - Powered by vBulletin
Fantastic!

Gives me a chance to get a new tank sooner! Ha!

Back
Top Bottom