Guppy enthusiast from Canada..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jessibell

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi everyone, my name is Jessi, I am from British Columbia, and although I have been keeping livebearers on and off for a few years I am still very much a beginner in my knowledge of keeping fish. I am becomming more and more interested in breeding guppies and am enjoying learning all the specifics about water quality control. I am taking Chemistry 12 at our community college and am finding water chemistry very interesting. I want to learn more! :)

I plan to get into Veterinary Technology school in September and am taking my Certified Master Canine Trainer course in May of this year. I am an enthusiastic do-it-yourselfer that loved to design and build things. One day I want to build aquariums.

I currently have only a ten gallon with a trio of fancy guppies, plus a small 1.5 desktop job for rearing the fry. I am having several problems keeping the ammonia down in this little tank! :confused: I will post the details of my problems in the correct forum, though.

Hopefully I can learn some stuff about keeping fish here by reading discussions and asking questions:)

WELCOME TO AA i let my guppy's have fry and leave them in tank most will make it

Back
Top Bottom