Hello from a new member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

robertknudsen12

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all. I have been keeping smaller tanks (10-20 gallons) for some time I finally moved into something a little more substantial. After my last long distance move I donated all of fish to the local aquarium supply store, so I figured the upgrade was in order. I now have 90 gallons of fresh water with 1 pleco, 2 cory cats, 3 silver dollars, 1 gold gourami, 2 dwarf gouramis, 2 Australian rainbows, 1 turquoise rainbow, 1 African spotted leaf and a clown loach.

I have had pretty good luck avoiding dead loss after setting up...I had 4 neon tetras at one time...but they became food for one of the large fish and a couple of dalmatian mollies that ended up getting sick and passed.

I look forward to working with this community to help give my fish the best treatment and tank mates.

Thanks for the tip about the corys...I will look into adding a few more. Any other ideas to brightwn up the tank? I thought about rams....but not sure they will get along with everyone else. Ibknow there are some more colorful rainbows out there.

Back
Top Bottom