Hello there!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dark_dreamer143

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Everybody, I'm not new to fish keeping in general, I used to keep a 70 gallon tank which lasted for 7 years until the fish were wiped out :(. I stopped keeping fish for a while after that - I think I might have gone wrong with it somewhere. Anyway I am returning to fish keeping again, this time with a considerably smaller tank (I have less space than before) and I'm just going to be lurking around and asking a few questions so that I can figure which size tank to buy (the unit won't hold anything to heavy) and which fish will be suitable for it, and hopefully I will be here a while after that so I can learn a little and stop a repeat from last time. I'm going to be keeping cold water fish. I don't want my fish to be to cramped, so I'm probably going to keep a small species.
If anybody would like to give me some suggestions I would be very grateful. (oh, my size limitations are roughly 80cm length x 50cm depth x 60 height, judging from my hamsters cage of that size on a similar unit, but I'm not sure that the unit would hold that much water as it's made of a strengthened glass)

Welcome to the forums! You will find all the information you'll ever need and then some here! LOL

Back
Top Bottom