Hey just joined love it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishguy17

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am new but I already have found lots of great info and met a few great people I can't wait to dig into this site

Can you help me

Im really enjoying the site and I was wondering if you could give me so more info on the site thanks

O good mumma is here she can help you more then anyone she is like all of our moms ;) but not really she is a mod. I have found that it is easyier to do stuff from the main site and not the app so I go back and forth. On the app its called stickies if you want info or look at the links on mummas post and she would be probably glad to share anything you ever would want to know.

Hey guys I've got theses two black moors and I know a lot but I would love to know more so if anyone knows anything please let me know thanks

What kind of tanks do you have? Can you post pictures? And about your black moor, I'm not really a goldfish guy but I know that most people say 20gallons for your first fancy goldfish and 10gallons for each additional one.

Ok well I luckily have two small ones and a small tank with it it's a 1.5 or2 gal I know it's not quite large enough but I can't afford a larger tank and only have room for a ten gal but good for me they are small and I'm trying to get the money so we'll see how it goes

Ok hey this is off topic but I was wondering of anyone knew where I could get a small albino pleco near morristown Tennessee if you don't know where that is its about half an hour from Knoxville

I'm no goldfish guy either but, I'm almost positive even if the moors are small 2 gal tank is wayy too small for them, as their bio load is the main concern for such a small tank. if I were you I would start browsing Craigslist in search of a deal bc that is way too unhealthy for the fish especially if you plan to add a Pleco to the mix.

Fishguy17 said:
Ok well I luckily have two small ones and a small tank with it it's a 1.5 or2 gal I know it's not quite large enough but I can't afford a larger tank and only have room for a ten gal but good for me they are small and I'm trying to get the money so we'll see how it goes

You need a minimum of 30g to house them permanently, and until you fix the tank situation I wouldn't add anything more to the tank. Its just asking for more trouble.

Ya I know I found a old ten gal in the basement but my folks aren't very big on the ten gal and I'm not sure that I can afford a new filter and gravels I've got some decorations but I hope that I get the ok on the ten gal until I get the money and space for a larger tank

Back
Top Bottom