Hi All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aural

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi

Well i am totally new(2 months) at the whole fish caring thing , although have been interested in them for a long time , i basically hope to gain knowledge and solutions to the various problems that i face with my cichlids

Hi

Tragedy has struck again

i believe my green terrors have the htth disease , there are 3 lesions on his head , today i noticed 1 mark on the blue peacock cichlid ,

the tank is presently treated for ich, as my convict has got that ,

any suggestions on what i should do , i have removed the carbon from the filter ,and changed 25% of the water

i read that metrodizanole should help , what would you guys suggest i do , my terrors are only 3Inches in lenght

Welcome to AA. Changing the water more often will be the best treatment for them. What size tank and how are you treating for ich?

Hi

Thanks for replying , 1 have a 3ft *1.5ft by1.5ft in depth , i have been using a ich medicine from a company called Azoo , i checked on 2 pet shops and got a decent response as to how good it is , secondly my convict has cured and she is fine , i still have the hole in head situation

Back
Top Bottom