hi everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snowfrill

Aquarium Advice Newbie
im new here but i have a 350 litre tropical tank for nearly 7 years so therefore not quite a newbie to the fish keeping world but you can never stop learning which makes it more fun

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad you have come to share in the fun.

Never can stop learning. No one person can know all there is for all the kinds of creatures you can keep in tanks!!!

What are your favorite fish /aqua critters?

:welcome: to the community

not sure what my favourite fish is at moment i have silver dollars, corydora's, the small plecos, blue tetra's, keyhole cichlids and swordtails got the swordtails to add some more colour to the tank. I

would say they are my favourite only problem is they breed like no tomorrow, so end up taking loads down to my local fish shop who will take them from us

Last edited by a moderator:
im now trying to grow plants in my aquarium which is a bit hard as my tank is bare bottom so have put some plants in 3 clay plant pots with some aquarium soil made by jbl which also feeds your plants so no ned to add aquarium plant food + added some gravel on top to prevent the soil overflowing when adding the plant pots to the water. Obviously with swordtails n silver dollar fish more than likely they wont last but so far the silver dollars dont seem interested in the plants just the swordtails, but not really doing to much destruction to them

Back
Top Bottom