New arrival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shawnleon

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've been lurking and reading, but there's a few tanks I keep coming back to admire, so I decided to sign up! I've had assorted small tanks for many years that featured goldfish and livebearers, but found myself recently bitten by the Angel bug! My 65g planted tank stars four gold angels and there's a 55g project in the works to house a few more. Also have a 20g tall community tank with a few fish that have been with me for years!

Glad to be apart of the community!

Shawn

Welcome to the community! Glad you came out of the shadows ;-) Would love to see some pics of your angels!

hello and welcome . i to am a angel fish lover and breeder i have 22 tanks as of now and they are full of angels. there a thred in breeding called wigglers at last you should check out

hello and welcome . i to am a angel fish lover and breeder i have 22 tanks as of now and they are full of angels. there a thred in breeding called wigglers at last you should check out

Just looked through the thread, great stuff in there! I am a newer angel convert with a single tank devoted to them... and another going in soon. Gotta start somewhere!

Back
Top Bottom