New Guy Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZCNY

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey my Name is Max found this side while researching my AquaClear 20 Filter, I currently have a 10g Tank with a Beta Male and Female, 3 Albino Catfish, 6 Tetras and 4 Ghost shrimp as you can see my tank is over packed so i purchased a used 75g long tank today, the Betta is my 4 year olds so it started with that then he needed a girl friend and the bowl was to small to keep the male and female so my friend gave me the 10g so i put them in there i didnt want a 10g with 2 fish so slowly it became more and more :(, now that i got the 75g i want to set it up nice with real plants etc, The fish i can add at this time is limited bc of the beta and its friendliness, but it be a while till i add fish to the new tank anyways. I want to make sure everything is good and it completed the cycle. Anyways this is my story I am fascinated now with fish tanks and you will hear from me more for sure i am currently reading Freshwater Aquariums for Dummies and 500 ways to be a better freshwater fishkeeper if any of you know of any other good books to read that will make me a better fish keeper let me know i would gladly appreciate it

Thanks a lot Max :fish1:

Back
Top Bottom