New Nursing Student Fish Enthusiast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxMWxx

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and I have always been fascinated with all walks of biologic creatures. Due to my living arrangements and busy schedule I figured aquatic life will be a great pet addition. Its been a week since i started two small/beginner aquariums. I have a 10 gal tank with 3 Barbs (2 tigers and 1 red glass) and a 5 gal with 2 small guppies and 1 gourami. Everyone has been doing well and so for so good (fingers crossed) :) Any special considerations or comments?? Thanks !!!

welcome to AA lot's of good info on this site good luck with your fish

Welcome to AA! Read up some and you may end up wanting to rethink your stocking. ;)

Just uploaded my fish album for all, and I would get a bigger tank if I could handle/afford it but again I'm kinda on a tight budget/living arrangement.

Just uploaded my fish album for all, and I would get a bigger tank if I could handle/afford it but again I'm kinda on a tight budget/living arrangement.

Been there, done that. lol

You don't need a bigger tank necessarily. Just look at the fish that do well in the tank size you have.

small tanks

Welcome to AA.com Youre gonna like it here. There is nothing wrong with small tanks, just need to watch them more and be more attentive to not overstock, and keep up with your water changes, as things can get out of hand quicker in small tanks that bigger ones, but otherwise, same theory, smaller version

Back
Top Bottom