Thank you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LovesBotias

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just wanted to Thank You for the warm welcome. Just the ease of registration proves to me you really want members. I have tried another forum, to remain unidentified, and did not ever get a real answer. Just smart remarks about my few questions like I was a fool for asking. Somehow I feel this will be different. As you can tell my passion is botias. I have found a wonderful online fish store with the most awesome people. I don't know if I can tell you the name but let me say they have excellent prices, the lowest shipping, and they ship everything together for only one shipping charge. No I'm not an ad and I don't work there, I just like to give credit where its due. I really want to tell you their name. Anyway I'm only a newbie here. I worked in the tropical fish biz forever. When my kids were born I kind of slacked off. Now I suffer from PTSD a horrible long fight with "flesh eating bacteria" ( I won) followed by more injuries from a bad accident. My psychiatrist suggested having fish again and she was right! All of my issues remain, BUT I can go into my aquarium room and the depression, anxiety, and panic recede and I feel more peaceful. The work involved I enjoy, luckily ?
So, I've rambled enough, though 100% true. But... Do we have any Botia nuts here?show yourselves! If you don't my pics and stories will send you to the pet shop. But, that is all for now....Sandy

Back
Top Bottom