Wassssssssssssssup!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Deh remedy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Good day all, been on this forum for awhile taking in great advice! Finally decided to post. Been doing fresh water for years. Wanted to try something new. Current aquarium is a 180 gallon reef. No corals yet. Various fish

Hey, nice to see you posting!!

I don't really know much about saltwater, I'm starting my first next year, only have freshwater:/

Hey, nice to see you posting!!

I don't really know much about saltwater, I'm starting my first next year, only have freshwater:/

Yeah I done freshwater for years. Mostly kept angelfish. Started breeding and selling um. Later on kept discus and a couple of stingrays

Yeah I need to take a better pic when I get home

Attachments

• image-14294156.jpg
    image-14294156.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 80
Here's another pic daylight

Attachments

• image-332978170.jpg
    image-332978170.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 70
Powered blue tang, a 7inch purple tang in which I didn't know as they mature they get yellow on their fins instead of just their tail :) bonus! Lol kole yellow eye tang, purple fire fish, red stripe angel fish, Pygmy angel fish, royal gramma, 3 cinnamon clowns, bubble tip anemone which the big clown hosted, gold head goby, pajama cardinal, six line wrasse, ocellarious clown fish, various snails and one fire shrimp. Probably forgot somebody ! Lol

Powered blue tang, a 7inch purple tang in which I didn't know as they mature they get yellow on their fins instead of just their tail :) bonus! Lol kole yellow eye tang, purple fire fish, red stripe angel fish, Pygmy angel fish, royal gramma, 3 cinnamon clowns, bubble tip anemone which the big clown hosted, gold head goby, pajama cardinal, six line wrasse, ocellarious clown fish, various snails and one fire shrimp. Probably forgot somebody ! Lol

Awesome, make sure to keep an eye on the angels when you start a reef. There know reef eaters

Thank you guys for all the support! Do u have any suggestions for beginner corals?

Thanks ill check it out! Live aquaria is a type of brain coral ? Lol no bah live aquaria is great site

Back
Top Bottom