You should know Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rcguerra

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello there,
Very new to fish, aquariums and this board. This is actually the first aquarium relater app I got.

Due to a new office space, I am planning on having a small fresh water tank on my desk. My goal is to learn everything I can about bettas, compatible plants and water treatment so I can make an educated decision by the second week of January. I already know about the classic mistakes in regards to ideal space, so I am now in between a 5 or 10 gallon tank.

First post, so I'll keep it short.

:welcome: to AA! I hope you enjoy your way around the pond ;) you may want to post your question in the freshwater section of the site to get more views and help.

Thank you. As soon as I am done with my readings I will be asking questionson the right thread. This app issuch a convenience!

We are actually a full website. :) The app is merely an add on. Glad you like it though.
I am going to add that if you want just a betta and a couple of inverts like snails, then go with the 5g. If you would like to try tankmate fish, go with the 10g. I have kept bettas in communities and never had an issue. Some bettas are not community friendly though, so that is something to remember. I current have a lady betta with a whole bunch of small community fish and everybody is great.
Welcome to the site. We look forward to seeing your threads.

Thank you. I am most likely getting the 5g Fluval Spec.

As soon as I am done with the selection, my next subject will be ornaments, plants and water quality. I still need to learn about cycles, type of plants and how to address water quality.

Back
Top Bottom