Canister filter: which is better, one big or two small?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
your " presence " is welcome there are some great articles in the section at the top of the page take a little time to read them and i promise they will answer a lot of questions, I myself have been sent to the principals office several times and if a post is not understood,, may everyone have the fortitude to ask first and shoot second? hope this helps

Thank you BrianNY.

I gave him good advice I thought.

I said to get the Fluval and not use an UGF because I dont think they are any good.
Your right it can be a long explanation as to why they are no good.
If he would have taken the time to ask why and not be sarcastic then I would have gladly answered him.

Guess what he did?
Went with the Fluval and not an UGF all the arguing could have been avoided.

All was well until he made a comment that I took as being sarcastic.

Presence,

If that comment wasnt meant to be sarcastic then I totaly apologize for the way I responded.
If it was, well then I hold my own.

As far as English and grammer go:
Hey I slept through that class sorry.
But yall still get the point so why stress over it?

Now I love this site and all the wonderful people here.
This will be all I have to say in this thread.
I DONT want to be labeled as a flamer or trouble maker.
I like to think I am a valuable part of this site.
For everyone else that read this post I apologize to you too.

You are a valuable part of this site, Oscarbreeder, and quite a noble post you made, too.

I did think the same thing, about the Fluval, and maybe we can all use more smilies in our posts, they seem to help convey the general feel of our statements, sometimes better than words. :D

Back
Top Bottom