6gal Fluval edge reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will post pics as soon as I'm home from work at 830 it's 6 now !

sorry i just got a little excited because i had the same thought at petco the other day if i could do a nano reef in the fluval edge, im anxious to see your setup.

sorry i just got a little excited because i had the same thought at petco the other day if i could do a nano reef in the fluval edge, im anxious to see your setup.

Yes it's very possible this was my first saltwater tank (which everyone thought I was crazy for trying) but I have had it successfully running (minus my small outbreak of cyano that's just about cleared up) for coming up on 1 year now.. And I'll be sure to take a few different angles for you ..

Lol yes it is very possible, this was my first sw tank and everyone thought I was crazy for trying it but I have had it successfully running for coming up on one year.. I am just getting rid of the last of a small cyano outbreak .. But I will be sure to get a few angles for you of my setup!

Yes it's very possible this was my first saltwater tank (which everyone thought I was crazy for trying) but I have had it successfully running (minus my small outbreak of cyano that's just about cleared up) for coming up on 1 year now.. And I'll be sure to take a few different angles for you ..

Sweet! I've been eying this tank for a while now for my nightstand but now that I know it can be done, I'm even more confident.

Back
Top Bottom