From beginning to End

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL! Im trying!! Im sorry :(( I have alot of things coming in tomorrow from the mail, so as soon as they come in you can bet your butts i will post more pictures. Im actually about to start the build. If i get everything i need tomorrow in the mail and nothing got lost "in transit" then i will be getting my LR probably by saturday! or next week because saturday deliveries are extra $ xD But i will post more pics of the stand i just reinforced for the tank. At work right now so blah.

LOL! Im trying!! Im sorry :(( I have alot of things coming in tomorrow from the mail, so as soon as they come in you can bet your butts i will post more pictures. Im actually about to start the build. If i get everything i need tomorrow in the mail and nothing got lost "in transit" then i will be getting my LR probably by saturday! or next week because saturday deliveries are extra $ xD But i will post more pics of the stand i just reinforced for the tank. At work right now so blah.
Bah us team insomnians don't have time for work get it together man!

Thats because.. it is empty!! LOL. Its not nearly done, but at least i dont have to worry about the stand now, and to top that off, it saved me 100$ which iw as planning on spending on a stand. So now i have enough money to get the Nova Extreme, and maybe even with my next paycheck i will be able to step it up and go with the nova extreme pro. :D

Back
Top Bottom