My 150 gallon reef.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy cow that's not a lot . We'll I have 150 gallon I'm making a reef I was just curious your corals look great so I guess I have no worries mine is 7.6 watt per gallon.

That pic was also right after I had turned the light on. I'll try to get a pic tomorrow after everything has opened up better.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395211267.305415.jpg
I know my Elegance is loving it!

I haven't really calculated the total on my power heads, just kinda added them till it looked right. I know my return from sump is only pushing about 500gph.

Mine is too I want to upgrade it to a 1000 or higher tho but I like over kill filtration . Only bad thing with such a big aquarium is salt adds up when doing water changes lol.

Yeah, I just got this a month ago (upgraded from my 55g) and have used a lot of salt!

I'm looking to upgrade the sump altogether, the current sump is only 30g.

I paid $500 for it off craigslist. But I am easily over $2000 on it now. The new bulbs and ballasts were $500 alone.

My sump is a thirty also I want to put a 55 gallon in for a sump but that will be down the road . Mine I bought off a guy for two hundred bucks and it was a mess so I've Ben dealing with his old water chemistry and trying to fix it lol.

I have 900 hundred in mine and no coral or live rock yet lol so I'll catch up to that number soon I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom