My 29 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here he is!! Any suggestions on where to put him? I'm Kindof stumped

Attachments

• image-3352370101.jpg
    image-3352370101.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 136
  • image-2330490388.jpg
    image-2330490388.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 137
My battle with hair algae and diatoms is almost over!! My hair algae stopped growing due to cutting back on light and feeding. Diatoms only form on glass in very small amounts. My astreas are eating the "dead" hair algae and new nassarius eating diatoms. Also getting some nice coralline growth. Even some lime green!

My battle with hair algae and diatoms is almost over!! My hair algae stopped growing due to cutting back on light and feeding. Diatoms only form on glass in very small amounts. My astreas are eating the "dead" hair algae and new nassarius eating diatoms. Also getting some nice coralline growth. Even some lime green!

Awesome to hear man mine has came to a halt in growing. Since doing the same.

Frogspawn is looking awesome today! Looks like he's finally settled in.

Attachments

• image-1806067115.jpg
    image-1806067115.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 148
The frogspawn is closed up for the night and while looking at him, I noticed the big head on the right is starting to split already! Cool

The tanks newest addition is a beautiful purple firefish! I'll post pictures tomorrow!

Awesome fish! I've been following your thread as I just started my fish less cycle in My 29gal on thurs! Hopefully mine ends up as good as urs!

I have 2 little bubble algaes on a zoa frag. :( how can I get it off without it spreading? I have an emerald crab but he won't touch it.

I think I have copepods on my glass. They wave in the current. They are crazy tiny and from what i can see, they have a tail and two antennas.

I'd give the emeralds a chance to get to the bubbles, but if you dont want to you can remove it and take the bubbles off with tweezers. Gotta be real careful not to pop them though thats why it might be easier out of the tank. :)

He never did in a week do I let the zoas close up then scrubbed it off with a toothbrush out of the tank and then rinsed the frag in fresh tankwater.

Back
Top Bottom